Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lighting Up the Barnyard

The Tuesday night before Thanksgiving we all headed out in our shorts and flip flops to visit Santa's Town in College Station. 
Now If you're a non Texan you might be thinking...College Station? 
Yep, College Station.
 Home of Jason's alma mater, Texas A&M. 
And for you Aggies out there, I'm sure I was supposed to 'Whoop!' or 'Howdy', but as a Texas graduate I just can't bring myself to do it.

Now you'd think I'd come home from Santa's Town with a camera full of Christmas light pictures.  And though the lights were amazing, I have exactly one picture of the lights. 
I do, however, have tons of these:

Kyle with a goat

JR and Kyle with more goats

JR and Kyle with a llama

Kyle with a pig

Kyle with yet another goat
Now, besides being tired of seeing pictures of Kyle with goats, you might be wondering why Reed has no goat pictures.  Well, that would be because Reed looked like this the entire time he was in the petting zoo.


So to sum up:
Christmas lights great.
JR and Kyle love petting zoos.
Reed? Not so much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh poor Reed! I get it - goats are scary!

Anonymous said...

I remember that exact face on a little girl's pre-K school picture. MR