Monday, November 15, 2010

Devine Design

Well, Jason is still on his hunting trip.

Which means:
A. I still don't have a camera.
and
B. I get to do girly things with the boys.

So, Thank you 75% off Halloween aisle at Walmart. (I seriously write about Walmart too much!)
You made a lazy Sunday afternoon around here quite entertaining.

Shirtless Halloween gingerbread haunted house decorating...it's the sport of the future.

Kyle's not deciding where to place candy, but which piece to pick off and eat.

 The Boss was not happy about Kyle snacking on the house before it was done. 


 Hanzel and Gretel look out!

And again, I apologize for my cellphone pictures.
In this home, we need portrait quality photos of ourselves with dead animals.
 (And cue my eye flutter.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great way to keep 3 boys entertained. You make every day a party. MR

leiamarie82 said...

Just catching up on your blog after being MIA for a couple of weeks. I love 75% off Walmart crafts! Who cares if you make the gingerbread house on December 28th, right?