Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fair Warning

Jason is home.

Which means he has a camera full of pictures, that I (loving, devoted wife) am supposed to be proud to post.
I do have one non dead animal picture, but then you might need to look away quickly and join me back here tomorrow when I'll once again be showcasing cute pictures of my kids and my own amusing stories.

So, would I rather go hunting with my husband or a spa weekend with the girls?
I'd say there's no contest.

 Hunting pictures:


And my wifely duties have now been completed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm excited. That is a great buck. And he got off lucky - those tents are nice!

Anonymous said...

That looks like the one that flew across the highway and hit daddy's truck last week. MR

GS said...

Yeah - not even a contest, spa wins hands down. Congrats Jason and Gary on the successful hunting expedition.