Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not What I Planned

This post was supposed to be about celebrating Jason's birthday tonight.
(His birthday is really Thanksgiving day, but I wanted to give him his present tonight so we could use it for the drive to Houston.  It's a car refrigerator!)
But as I was looking at the pictures, I just couldn't focus on anything but Kyle's ensemble.
The poor child has been sick today, and I'm pretty sure this is outfit number 5. 
And I'm also pretty sure he's feeling much better since his sense of accessorizing seems to be back in full swing.


2 comments:

Friedt Family said...

Monkey slippers: check! Athletic shorts OVER the pants: check! Head lamp: check! Looks good buddy, way to fully accessorize!

Joseph said...

he's like a spelunking jane goodall enthusiast who happened to have appeared in an olivia newton john music video.