Friday, December 21, 2012

Fashion Fabulous Friday


Today was pajama day for the 3rd grade, and JR couldn't have been more excited to get up and get dressed for school.
 
So much so, that when I asked if he had on underwear...he did not.
(I'm pretty sure that ranks quite high on my mom duties: making sure my children wear underwear to school.)


Kyle also wanted to wear pajamas to school today (even though the Pre K was not having pajama day).
I told him it was fine by me, and Kyle happily got dressed.
 
 
Reed did everything in his power to talk Kyle out of his decision.
Reed is a rule follower.  It wasn't pajama day; pajamas should not be worn.
 
 
Thankfully, Kyle is Kyle, and pajamas it was.
(And I'm pretty sure breaking the rules is one of the first rules in fashion.)
Rule Breaker. Rule Follower.

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

Love the comment - "Rule Breaker, Rule follower." We have some of both of those in our family. Glad that your son is secure enough to wear pajamas to school even if it wasn't pajama day. How did that work out for him?