Thursday, December 13, 2012

Help a Christmas Lovin' Sista Out!

Alrighty, so if you're on Pinterest (Mom and Sherry, You aren't. So don't worry about it.) please go and like (and repin so others might like) my Texas Christmas tree.
 
Country Living magazine (which I've had a subscription for my whole adult life) is having a contest and the Christmas tree with the most "likes" wins.
 
I think the prize is a Kindle Fire, but in my dream world I just want enough likes for one of the Powers That Be to notice my tree and want to come see my whole house!
 
I think "liking" is open until December 19th.
 
Thank you!
 
Here's the link:
 
And here's the picture I submitted for those of you not on Pinterest.

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

That's one amazing tree. I like the cowboy hat on top. I liked your pinterest picture.