Thursday, April 17, 2014

Let's Talk about Me!

JR's Seussical the Musical performances are coming up here in a couple of weeks.
I went to help paint scenery the other day, and I must say, it's looking very Dr. Seuss-y.



I can't take full credit for anything since I'm not tall enough to reach the tops of the clouds and trees (even when standing on the chairs), so another taller mom had to come in behind me and fill in what I couldn't reach.
 
 
We're very excited for the show, and all the songs are super catchy.  I find all of us (except Jason) singing them quite a bit.
There's one part in the show where Mazie La Bird sings, "Enough about Horton! Let's talk about me!"
 
 
We started teasing Reed that that should be his line since everytime I give anybody else in the family a compliment he pipes up with, "What about me?! I can do/am good at (insert whatever the compliment was)."
 
 
 On the way to school this morning Reed started singing,  "Let's talk about, talk about, talk about, talk about meeeeeee!"
 
 
"Let's talk about me," Hummm, I have no idea where he gets it. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait....and that's all I want to talk about are those 3 little cuties. MR