Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mr. Freeze

Seems like everybody has lost their minds over the movie Frozen.
I haven't seen it, and the kids said they felt like they were "tricked into seeing a princess movie". (Since when the previews first came out the only characters you saw were a snowman and a reindeer.)
 
 
Kyle was invited to a Frozen birthday party for 2 girls in his class, and the invitation also requested you come dressed as your favorite Frozen character.
 
 
 
Kyle went as Olaf the snowman. 
 
 
 I love it when I can make a "costume" just using the glue gun!
I did have to buy a cheapy bunny that was holding a carrot (which was easy to find in the Easter aisle), but the rest of it was just pipe cleaners and felt squares.
 
Kyle was excited to get to the party, so I couldn't get him to be much of a model.




 Reed didn't mind being the Olaf model, and asked if I'd make him one too.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job mom!!! Different classes, different BDay parties? How does that go over...