Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Little Miss Christmas

Okay so I'm pretty proud of my decorating progress. Chinese tree-done. JR's tree-done. Texas tree-done. And as I type this, I've got my little Christmas decorator extraordinaire working on the family tree. I've said it before, but as much as JR is like Jason, he's actually really good at decorating Christmas trees...yeah for the Reynolds' Christmas decorating genes! But even more exciting than decorating this year, was a few days ago I got a surprise from my friend, Julie. (We were buddies in China; she's in Ohio now.) Knowing how much I love Christmas decorations (we used to make an annual trip to a Christmas ornament factory in Beijing) she sent me this super cute T-shirt. Christmas and costuming (okay, almost costuming) what could be better? Nothing I can think of. So here I am (in my Little Miss Christmas T) , in front of my completed Texas tree. Yeee-Haw!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I've got one more thing for you to add to the TEXAS tree...a U T Santa. Cute Tee. MR

kyle and robin said...

look at you in your adorable t-shirt! LOVE IT!! I will be decorating for christmas before thanksgiving this year for the first time. wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

Yee-haw--you go Christmas decorating girl! Your tree looks great and I love your t-shirt.
Lu

Anonymous said...

So super cute tree and super cute tshirt! Gosh you have amazing friends heehee Julie

Friedt Family said...

That is unbelieveable, I wish you lived a bit closer so I could swing in and see them in person! I haven't even thought of decorating yet but you have inspired me! I think the tree might just make an appearance before Thanksgiving this year!! PS-LOVE the t-shirt!!

GS said...

Oh my, you are so far ahead of me, I guess that means I must take my haloween jack-o-lanterns down here pretty soon. Love the tree and the T-shirt (and the pretty girl in the T-shirt-we so seldom see in in pics) And you have the snow to go with it. 80 degrees and Christmas trees just don't move me real fast in that direction. I need your inspiration - keep posting those pictures!

Jill said...

I used to think I was the crazy Christmas lady. Oh no. You win! And I'm jealous. I don't think I could get away with decorating right now. You'll have to post pictures of your forest of trees!