Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Deer Boys

Surprise, Surprise...Jason and JR were able to squeeze a little hunting into a jammed packed Thanksgiving vacation. (A good rule of thumb when it comes to male Ingersolls: If there's any possible way hunting can be included, it's going to be.)


You know you're in Texas when you hunt in shorts and flip-flops!


I believe my mother's exact description was "it's the Taj Mahal of deer stands".


Glassing for wildlife. And for all of you, like me, that don't hunt, 'glassing' is a big, fancy word for "lookin' around".


The hunters came home empty handed. But when you get to drink Dr. Pepper and eat Swiss Cake Rolls (not pictured) in the deer stand...well, that's pretty exciting too!

1 comment:

GS said...

I am afraid that by the looks of the size of that window, the Taj Mahal could get a little claustrophobic for one who doesn't care a whole lot for tight closed in places. Not sure even Swiss Cake Rolls and Dr. Pepper would be enough to keep me from totally freaking out. JR appears to be quite at home there.