Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Little Ryan Seacrest

Actually I should probably call him "Big Ryan Seacrest", I think JR's already the same height as the real Ryan. JR's little Cub Scout den visited the radio station yesterday, and needless to say, he was pretty excited about the whole situation. He was even chosen to talk in the microphone (excitement!) and have his voice recorded. (I still don't think he realized he wasn't talking on the radio.) I love that the kid who goes to speech was the one chosen to talk. And for you Durangoans, that's the Dina Davis...morning radio host from 6-10 on 99.7 The Point. I know, what can I say, we're just always hangin' with celebrities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that uniform AND that little guy wearing it. Maw Maw

GS said...

A star in the makings - that's our boy - he loves the limelight.