Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fire and Feathers

I have to give credit to Cassidy for the title of today's post. 

We were at our friends, Liz and Steven's house around the fire pit when this picture was taken.
Now check out Liz's drink.  (She's the one in the pink that looks like Teri Hatcher.)
She's got a fun feather koozie!
(Definitely gonna have to pick up a few of those.)
It was then that Cassidy said, "You'll have to put this on your blog! You can call it Fire and Feathers!"

And I really meant to take pictures at our Fire and Feathers evening, but as usually happens when you're having lots of fun, I totally forgot.

10 kids running around, jumping on the trampoline, roasting marshmallows and the only picture I took was of Kyle petting their cat.

And a picture of Kyle when we pulled into our garage, proving that the evening was a total success.

1 comment:

GS said...

Oh my, that is total exhaustion from just too much fun!