Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last One

It's the last day of school
(I'm not putting a punctuation mark at the end of that sentence since I'm not sure if I'm excited for summer fun (!) or dreading the 5:15AM wake ups (.)
JR can't get up on a school day, but is awake with the sunrise on non-school days.


In non-school day tradition, JR was up about 5:45 this morning
(I swear it starts getting light about 4:30 AM here)
since:
A. It's the last day of school.
B. He's celebrating his birthday at school today (he took donuts).
and
C. He's having his birthday party this evening (what was I thinking?).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A handsome young man has emerged!!

JoAnn

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jo Ann!! MR

GS said...

I agree with JoAnn and MR and I say that with a note of sadness, what is it that makes us not want them to grow up - could it mean that we are getting older - whatever the reason may be, there is no denying, the little boy is disappearing!!!

kyle and robin said...

he is growing up so fast!