Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Favorite Scout Night

The Crossover Ceremonys are always my favorite night at Cub Scouting.
The boys are so excited to earn their patches, and move up to the next scouting level.
(And I get a teeny-tiny break before I have to start planning activities again.)

Last night JR's den earned their Wolf patch, which means they are now Bears.
And, of course, he couldn't have been more excited.

Check out my colorful fingers.  You can see I was hard at work.

The orange represents their time as a Tiger, blue as a Wolf, and the red is for bravery for their journey as a Bear.

The new Bears 
Their new colors are the light blue scarves and some changed into them immediately!

Bears!

And and I couldn't leave this little "bear" out.
Though you can't tell from his expression, he was more than happy to let me practice on him.
This is his Cub Scout face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know how you get it all done. Great pictures of proud little boys. MR

Angie Vik said...

Looks like the scouts would have fit right in with my girl's face painting party.