Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Zip-a-Dee Doo Dah

We just couldn't bring ourselves to buy JR yet another Wii/Nintendo game for his birthday.
So we figured this year we'd try buying him a gift that you don't unwrap.
We took him ziplining.
And when I saw 'we', I mean Jason also ziplined and I stayed safely on the ground taking pictures.

Kyle and Reed even got into a little bit of the action.
They let them try out the practice zipline!


But it was the two big guys that had the serious fun.
2 hours of ziplining.
I'm pretty sure they're both "hooked"!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday present. MR

GS said...

Yeah, those smiles pretty much tell it all!!

Anonymous said...

Fun times! gives another meaning to zippety-do-dah!
Lu

Angie Vik said...

Great pictures. Your husband was a good sport to go along. I would have done like you did, stayed safe on the ground. I'm not wired to enjoy flying through the air.