Sunday, December 28, 2008

Movin On Out

We are hoping we'll be all loaded up by tomorrow afternoon. We are spending the night in Bastrop tomorrow night and then heading over to Midland to spend a few days with our friends, Jay and Sheryl. Weather permitting we plan to be in Durango by the 1st, and weather permitting we have been promised our stuff "by the 5th". It was earlier promised to us "by the 2nd", but as of today they changed their story. You can imagine how excited we were about that little change. I will keep you updated best I can, not sure what my internet situation will be for awhile, so keep checking back...

4 comments:

Friedt Family said...

Good luck with the move Jan! I'll be praying for you guys and praying that your things make it "by the 5th" as promised!! God speed:-)

Me Me Me said...

Be safe and we're going to miss you all so much!

Anonymous said...

by the 5th??? Where's that coming from? Maw-Maw

Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey as you travel with the kids across Texas, New Mexico and Colorado. I hope your "stuff" arrives as promised on the 5th.
Ben and I traveled through Midland/Odessa on Sunday 28th--not much for "eye candy". I'm sure you enjoyed your visit with friends there.
Be careful and watch out for the other guys!
Lu