Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Talk: Wii Be Mad

Reed: Hallelujah! Today is the last day of May which means it's the official end of JR's birthday celebrations.
Kyle: I'm not sure how that big brother of ours swings all these birthday activities, but he does.
R: I know! All we got was some homemade cake after Christmas Dinner, and JR gets anything he wants!
K: Guess where we had to go eat dinner on his birthday? Yep, Chinese. Same thing he picked for us when it was our birthday.
Just look at him...Yes, Happy Birthday, Gene Simmons.


R: I showed him though. I ate two whole dumplings myself, I was doing everything I could to take the attention away from him.


K: And Mommy brought cupcakes for dessert. Can you believe JR made us sing to him in the restaurant? I was so embarrassed, I walked off. But I ran back quick for the cupcakes!


R: When we got home it was all about JR some more, he got to open his presents.
K: He wouldn't let us help at all!
R: He's so mean, he kept saying, "No Baby!" every time we even got near him.


K: How long before you think he hurts himself on that skateboard?
R: Oh Dude, He'll really put on the dramatics then won't he?


K: And look what else he got, a Wii!


R: And do you think he lets us play? Not one bit.
K: So unfair.


R: Thank goodness Maw-Maw sent us some presents of our own to unwrap.


K: I know, finally somebody noticed us! And as you can tell by my tired and sleepy eyes, I've had just about all I can take of His Royal Birthday Highness, JR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wii Be Cute Comedians. Maw-Maw