Friday, May 29, 2009

No Way!

It's birthday number 6 for JR today. Where did the time go? Well, I guess most of it was spent moving around. So here's a little trip down memory lane of birthdays past. Your welcome, Grandmothers.

May 29, 2003- "Little" JR and me, just a young teen mother (I'm only 25, remember?)


First Birthday-Happy Birthday in Chinese and English


Second Birthday-JR still hadn't said a word, but he liked to watch Blue's Clues, so that's what I picked out for him.


Third Birthday-Last one in Beijing


4th Birthday-this time in Houston...and I thought he was so grown up then!


Fifth Birthday-sunburned and half naked from birthday water balloons


And now he's six! New state, missing some teeth, and growing up fast!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday JR!
Aunt Lu

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the walk down memory lane. And that's right. You ARE 25, because I'm 39. Maw-Maw

Allison said...

Happy Birthday JR!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, JR!

Love,
your favorite cousin Caleb
(and Cole, too!)

Granny S said...

Yes, thanks for the review...somehow that bring tears to my eyes...will the next 6 go that fast and travels be as fantastic as all these expreiences? Life in the world of a global traveler that we all have been able to enjoy. Thanks JR