Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Too Young For Ambien?

No matter what time our kids go to sleep, everybody in this house is up by 7:15. So it was quite a shock this morning when JR slept until 9:20 (latest he's ever slept in his whole life). And Reed slept until 8:25 (latest he's ever slept in his whole life). So why was I still having to watch Handy Manny bright and early? Oh that's right, because Kyle was up before 6:00! Wouldn't you know it. So I was trying to make myself feel better about the sleeping in I missed, by assuring myself that Kyle would have a great morning nap (being that he'd been up since the crack of dawn). Um...not so much. Here's Kyle and Reed at nap time.

Reed


Kyle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those BIG eyes look sleepy. Maybe a turkey sandwich before naptime?? MR

Granny S said...

But you can't be mad at him with those big, beautiful eyes that say "napping is such a waste of playtime".

Anonymous said...

I think Kyle was wanting more mommie one-on-one time! Those big beautiful eyes say it all!
Lu