Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Play It Again

The weather here in Perfect Weather Land has been anything but. It's been overcast, cold, and drizzly for what seems like a week. But in our search for indoor entertainment (in a town that prides itself on all things outdoors) we found that the babies are masters at the McDonald's playground. I couldn't believe it! I thought they'd be too small to navigate their way around, but they acted like they'd been doing it all their lives. Another mom asked me how old they were then said, "Wow. My son is two and he's too scared." I reassured her saying, "I don't think it's that they're brave, they're just worried one might get to do something the other isn't." We've been back twice now, and both times they've thrown and absolute fit when it's time leave. Reed was so mad he struggled to get out of the stroller, pointed, and said his new favorite words to me,
"No! No! No! No! No!"

3 comments:

Granny S said...

Fabulous pictures!!!! Sounds like a new found hang out.

Anonymous said...

You've got your hands full. MR

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a new version "Jason & Jan +3=8" to me! How fun for you--that is why God let's the young have children and grandparents are the relief hitters!
Really-I know the boys enjoyed it!
Lu