Monday, January 4, 2010

My Big Green Tractor

I was under the impression that Kyle had a good dose of Jason's engineering genes. But after I found him like this, I'm not so sure. Luckily, he soon figured out riding his John Deer tractor on top of the Sesame Street couch wasn't one of his best ideas. And if you're wondering why he's shirtless? I'm actually not so sure what kind of fashion fiasco went down today. He was dressed, then found his infamous Yo Gabba Gabba shirt in the closet. He brought it to me like he wanted to wear it, but then took off running after I took his first shirt off. He looked like this the rest of the day. I guess he was doing his best JR impression to let me know he was missing big brother on his first day back to school.

3 comments:

Friedt Family said...

Love it! The guys who lived downstairs from me during my first year of college used to tip their couch up on one end and snowboard down it so I guess they never learn....:-)

Unknown said...

I agree w/ the other comment - it's a guy thing. That they don't grow out of. Just watched my nephews do the same thing.

GS said...

Another Ingersoll Shirtless Wonder! Reed, it is up to you to come up with a new trademark - with your ingenuity, I fear not, Reed, you will find something. Lets not make it any other clothing item.