Monday, January 11, 2010

Toothless Tuesday on a Monday

I'm pretty sure JR's teacher was the happiest of all to see his top tooth finally come out. He's been obsessed with it at home for a week now, so I can only imagine the tooth hijinks that have been going on at school. As in...."I turned my tooth sideways with my tongue and made all the girls scream". I'm sure that didn't disrupt class in any way, shape, or form. And yes, only one tooth came out. I know it looks like both his top teeth are gone, but they're not. The spaces between his teeth are just that big. I'm guessing orthodontics will be part of our future. The Tooth finally fell out today while he was in music, which means that besides the fanfare of loosing a tooth at school, he also got that cute little necklace to bring it home in. And Murphy's Law: I got a call on Friday that JR was ready to graduate from speech...and now he's missing a top tooth. "Th" sound, we almost had you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tooth neckless and the toothless grin. I remember when you used to pull the other kids' teeth in Kindergarten. Maw Maw

GS said...

A toothless wonder he is. What a proud smile. I will have a permanent visual in my mind of the girls screaming as he turns that loose tooth every which way with his tongue - too funny!