Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Traveling Ingys Love NY

It was just a few weeks ago we Traveling Ingys were smelling the roses in California. This week we're on the other side of the country taking a bite out of the Big Apple. (We sure are busy using our senses aren't we?) My sorority sister, Amy, her husband, Eley, and their precious daughter Kendall brought us along to New York City and I couldn't have been happier. The closest I've been to The City is the Newark airport, so it was great to see it up close.

Here we are in Times Square...right in the middle of the action, and you know we always want to be where the action is!


The kids wanted to swing in Central Park. Unfortunately, Suri Cruise and Barron Trump weren't there that day, so I guess we'll have to go back another time.


Whew! After all the swinging we needed to take a break. And what better place than a park bench in Central Park?


Checking out the view of the Brooklyn Bridge in our hotel room.


And our favorite! Playing the Big keyboard in FAO Schwartz. Tom Hanks was way impressed with our musicality!


Thanks Eley, Amy, and Kendall for taking us along. We loved it!

And when you vacay, don't forget us! If you don't have your own Traveling Ingys pick us up here!

3 comments:

Hours said...

This cracked me up! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

What a great trip! MR

Anita said...

I guess I don't need to take the traveling Ingys on our next trip! We will get the real deal!