Saturday, February 20, 2010

Winter Olympian

We were watching the lugers in the Olympics last weekend and JR said, "Oh, that's the luge. I want to watch the skeleton. Call me when the skeleton comes on."
Me: What?! How do you know about the luge and the skeleton?
JR: I just know.
Me: Okay. What's the difference?
JR: Luge is on your back and the skeleton is on your stomach.
Me: How do you know that?!
JR: We luge and skeleton in PE.
Me: Of course you do.

And as we discovered at Parents Night, they've been more than luging and skeletoning, they're doing all kinds of Winter Olympics!

Bobsled



Short track speed skating. JR is super excited there's a skater with his name. So here's JR Ingersoll's impersonation of JR Celski.


William and JR cross country skiing.


I had to laugh out loud when JR asked me, "Mommy, do you want to curl with me?" JR claims he beat me, here he is trying to beat Harry too.


Judging that he's the curling winner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now here are some Olympics that I like to watch. Looks like a gold to me. Maw Maw

GS said...

I love it - what a way to learn the sport. I still don't catch on to curling, JR. You need to teach me what is going on.