Monday, February 22, 2010

Project Snowway

JR has been wanting to build a snowman since it started snowing back in October. But, according to Jason, the snow is just now finally wet enough to build one. (Who knew snow needed to be wet for snowmen? Okay, so a bunch of you actually knew that, but this Texan sure didn't.) Jason and the boys went to work building one on Saturday, and with them busy at construction, that left me in charge of accessorizing. And with the wound still fresh of having JR as the most underdressed child in the 1st grade, I figured I could at least somewhat redeem myself by having the best dressed snowman on the street.

JR with the finished product. (Doesn't it look fabulous?! I'm pretty sure I'm the new Rachel Zoe of snowman styling.)


All the workers. Reed says "no-me" for "snowman". Love it!



I learned another lesson this weekend. Snowmen don't look so good after a foot and a half of more snow fall on them.

5 comments:

GS said...

I do believe it is the first snowman I have ever seen with a pink grass skirt. Should win the gold medal in snowman building!

Jill said...

Haha! Oh my goodness! You definitely win for snowman...of the year! Never has our snowman had a cool pink shawl thingy. Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

I may get to build a "no-me" tomorrow at Windy Hill according to the weather report.

Friedt Family said...

LOL!! Oh no, poor "no-me" lost it's face! But still lookin' fabulous in the red scarf!

Joseph said...

jason looks like he's ready for a spy mission... i love it