Monday, February 15, 2010

Gotta Get Me Some Girls In This Place

The babies are down for a nap and *whew* am I wore out. I'm also quite depressed since my two full time babysitters boarded a plane back to South Carolina this morning. I haven't seen much of Kyle and Reed for the last few days (hence today's wore-outness), and as you can see, they've been well taken care of.

I'd just like to go on record right now: If you have a girl (or even better, girls) over the age of 7 and then other little ones at home, I am completely jealous. In fact, you've got it so easy, everyday must be like a spa-vacay in your house. I was telling my mom how Meredith and Madison had taken over Kyle and Reed and she said, "You must feel like Michelle Duggar!" Yep, that's right, I've been feeling a little Michelle Duggarish these past few days (just not the being pregnant, nursing, and homeschooling all at the same time part...just the having young girls take care of my kids part).

Not only are young girls amazing babysitters, but they're also super funny. JR and Madison slept on the couches in our game room and when Anita went to check on them one morning Madison told her, "Um, Mommy, can you leave? JR and I are trying to talk." Ha! I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With Prince Charming, Romeo, and Little Casanova flashing those big grins, you're going to have all the girls you want in a few years. Maw Maw