Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dogrango

I have found the cutest Business Dog* in town. I was "gettin' my hair did" the other day and look who was helping out. And, wow, was it refreshing to have a dog running around a salon instead of a doctor's office! Isn't she the cutest?
My crazy husband doesn't think so. As I'm typing this Jason's sitting next to me saying "look at that face!" Um, I'm looking at it, and I think it's totally precious. I couldn't get a good picture of her because everytime I'd back away to snap a shot, she'd run over to me for more petting. And eventhough you can't see it, her bedazzled collar was gorgeous.
*Business Dog(s): Dog(s) that greet you at the door at pretty much every single place you can spend money in Durango.

3 comments:

GS said...

Well, Hunts, I would take offense to that - I think you are much more gorgeous than that funny lookin' thing. Put on your best neckscarf and don't smile so big you show how toothless you are, you got that beauty contest won. And bet she don't know how to gaurd babies either!

Marcia said...

OMG! She is the CUTEST dog ever! I've always wanted an english bulldog. they are the sweetest things ever. glad you found one that was a 'business dog' so you can see her frequently...what's her name?
mm

Friedt Family said...

I think she's sweet! Who couldn't love that face, snaggletooth and all:-)