Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ingy Bowl

We were only invited to one Super Bowl party...and it was in Houston. (Thanks for the invite, Caroline!) So I wasn't even planning to turn on the game, but I figured Harry needed to see what all the excitement was about. Turned out the littlest two are "ball-ball" fans. Every time a commercial would come on (or I'd sneakily try to change the channel) they'd scream "BALL! BALL!" So here they are enjoying the game.

Scrutinizing a play. They like when the ball flies through the air, somebody catches it, and then that person runs really fast. (I'm guessing that's probably what all boys, big and small, like best.)



Discussing the offense...or maybe it was the defense.


Big smiles from Ingys mean there was either a shot of the cheerleaders or somebody took a big hit.


And then after seeing some inspirational tackles, they tried out a few of their own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Ingy Bowl...Now, that's worth me watching...win win situation.

Amy Woods said...

OH my goodness!!!!!!! You know Jim and Jayne????? What on earth? Wow, what a small world indeed!! I love them so much....words can't even describe how much I love those people. Amazing! Thank you for commenting on my blog! How neat!

Miss. Jinny said...

That is to cute and to funny I love it! :)