Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines-ed Out!

I seriously feel like we've been celebrating Valentine's Day since Friday!

Friday was JR's party at school, and Jason and I went to an adult dinner with our friends Brad and Cassidy (and some of their friends from Houston).

Then Saturday JR met up with one of his Valentine's for some skiing.
(JR and his friend Emma)

But, being that JR's only 7, I'm pretty sure he was way more excited about running in to his friend, Steven, for lunch.

JR was out of school yesterday, so we drove down to Farmington to visit Jason at his office.

Durango and Farmington are complete opposites when it comes to restaurants.  Durango has quite a few nice restaurants, but only 2 chains (Denny's and Applebee's).  On the other hand, Farmington has all the chains.  So we picked the "nicest" of the chains for Valentine's lunch. 
Recognize those cheesy biscuits?

Popcorn shrimp all around!

When I got home I found a package on my front porch with this inside:
I know! Yum!
Let's have a little close-up, shall we?

Deeee-lish!

4 comments:

GS said...

Looks like a great Valentines Day/week for everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

You've made me start thinking about those cheesy bisquits. MR

Unknown said...

mmm...cheesy biscuits! Love it!

Friedt Family said...

Yum!! Cheddar biscuits AND Sherry's berries in one day...a culinary delight:-)