Sunday, February 27, 2011

Extreme Extremes

We spent yesterday morning and afternoon skiing. 
It was an exciting day since JR skied his first black run. (And he didn't even fall!)
He was so proud of himself.
 
Still cheering for himself

I took this picture of the run as I went over it in the ski lift.  It's called 'Limbo Alley", but our neighbor calls it "Torn Ligament Alley", which I think is a much more appropriate name.

And for a completely different way to spend the evening, we headed over to Farmington to watch Motocross.

JR brought his friend, Steven. 
As you can see, they're perfect for each other.

What's Motocross without a fight?


Oh, and there were motorcycles too.

Some watched intently


Others were really excited about their new monster trucks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very proud of JR. What a fun day. MR

GS said...

Congratulations JR, I am soooo proud of you! Guess your days of sking with Granny are over - They came and went so fast I almost missed it!