Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Even Better Than Black Swan*

*Not that I've seen Black Swan, but it's the most hyped movie of late I could come up with.

Every buisness unit in the West Region of Jason's company makes a video each year. (Farmington is the Southern Rockies Business Unit.) I'm still not sure why they make these videos..something about team building or yearly initiatives blah, blah, blah...but they take them very seriously. 

The first time I heard about these videos was right before we moved out here.  I'm sure the look on my face was priceless when Jason informed me he was flying to Farmington so he could be in a video. 
(Truth be known I probably said, "Can I be in it too?! )
And though I wasn't cast as I-Look-Like-I-Just-Ate-a-Lemon Renee' Zellweger, Jason did a great job as Tom Couch-Jumping-Crazy Cruise in a remake of Jerry Maguire.  His squeals of "Show me the money!" were right on point.

Last year he played another well know Scientologist when he donned the famous sparkly coveralls to lip sync and dance to Greased Lightning.

But this year they really outdid themselves. 
My dear husband (who I have begged each year to put me in the videos though he never does) took on an Academy Award winning role.

May I present to you...
Jason as Sir William Wallace in
Exterraheart.
(Jason works for Exterran.)

Oh yes, you read that right.
"Every man dies, not every man sells compressors."
And yes, he would be wearing his Exterran "field" shirt with a kilt!
And yep, that would be a hair extension braid hanging down the side of his face.
And the "staff" he's holding? That would be some kind of giant wrench thing.

Now if I could just convince them to dress him up like Bradley Cooper or Ryan Reynolds for next year!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a movie star to me. MR

Jill said...

That is hilarious! And of course it would happen in your life :) Way to go Jason!

Angie Vik said...

Oh, I had a good laugh. How fun and creatively funny.

Unknown said...

ROFL!!!!! Seriously, how in the world did they convince him to do that?!?!?!?

We so need him on the drama team for church! Where has he been hiding all that talent?

Jo said...

Can I just be a fly on the wall of your life! Seriously too funny!

GS said...

OH my, this is just too hysterical, typical mother's comment - 'is that truly my son'?

April Bivens said...

I can't wait until Kevin gets home so I can show him. The tag line was almost as good as seeing Jason with the braid.

Joseph said...

Why has no one asked to see the video!!!???

GS said...

I agree with Joseph - I clicked on it at least 150 times hoping it would come alive!