Friday, February 18, 2011

Fashion Fabulous Friday


The Hat Chronicles of Reed

First thing in the morning:


Dressed and ready for the day:

Naked and ready for the day:

Out on the town:
And just so we're clear, Reed may or may not be sitting at the bar in Joel's after the Snowdown parade. 
Now, if he was sitting at the bar (which we haven't established if that really happened) it would be because I'm friends with the owner, Kylie, who texted me to bring the boys by for some hot chocolate.
And if we did take up the hot chocolate offer, It may or may not have been totally worth it just to get to embellish the best line ever from Sweet Home Alabama:
 "Look at you. You've got 3 babies...In a bar."


Maybe it was all the hot chocolate, but just like that,
 the black hat was replaced:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't quit laughing over the SHA quote. MR

GS said...

I thought Kyle was the one with the need for accessories. Love the naked and stocking cap - and maybe flip-flops too?

kyle and robin said...

did I miss the "I got a new camera" post? do tell! you know me and cameras!!

I love the bar pic. priceless.

Jan said...

Robin, I don't think I ever wrote about it, but I did get a new camera for Christmas. It's a Cannon Rebel T2i, which means nothing to me except that it's super fancy! ;-)

Unknown said...

Oh I love his hats. We MUST have a hat date with him & Madi - she is our resident fashionista. They would have a fabulous time!

allison said...

I seem to remember being with an older son of yours in an English Pub in China one time...