Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What They're Wearing Wednesday

Which is a lot like Fashion Fabulous Friday, except I've got so many FFFs lined up I had to add this post this week.

I made a Target run while we were in Farmington on Monday and everybody walked away with a new pair of flip-flops for our spring break cruise.
Some of us, like JR, have completely forgotten they even got new flip-flops.
Others of us are obsessed with their new flops.
Obsessed to the point that they are sleeping in/with them, and wearing them all the time.

I let our little flop fashionistas sleep in them for their nap yesterday. (I've got so many other things to worry about with these two that sleeping in flip-flops is not a battle I'm going to fight.)
So, of course, there was wailing and gnashing of teeth last night when Jason informed them they could not sleep in flip-flops.
Besides the end-of-times hysteria, they also threw in the ever popular, "But Mommy said we could!"
 (The flops sat right beside their beds last night.)

And since the flops were ready and waiting for them this morning, that meant I had a shoe slap to the face as a "good morning" as they climbed in bed with me.
That'll get you out of bed!

Morning flops at the "breakfast table"


Flops while dressed for the day.
(We're having naked issues with somebody.)

7 comments:

Angie Vik said...

Way too funny. I'm enjoying your "fashion" posts. Here's to being easily entertained.

Friedt Family said...

I think the Cars flops go fabulously with the Christmas themed PJs (we have those in our rotation as well:-))

Unknown said...

tehehe...I love your boys!

Anonymous said...

Looks like somebody is ready for that cruise. MR

Anonymous said...

Love those flops!
Lu

Anonymous said...

Where are you going on your cruise? Do the boys have swim trunks that match their flip flops?

Jan said...

We're going to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize City. No matching bathing suits. LOL!