Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ten on the Tenth

Ten on Ten: Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments.

I actually did do this on 2/10. I just didn't get it posted that day.
But yeah for me for following half the directions!


Y'all know I love me some Peeps.
 These may or may not have been my breakfast.

I really don't like our local grocery store, but I really didn't have time to do a WalMart run.
Thankfully, the local grocery store does have the "yellow buggies".
My kids made crashing and race cars noises the entire time.
(They also hung off the sides/out the windows while the cart was in motion.)
Luckily, we got lots of giggles and no eye rolls. 
Success!

Yes, I took them to McDonald's for lunch.
Yes, their indoor playground and bathrooms are better/cleaner than having lunch "with The King".
Yes, they ate nuggets and fries.
But....
 I did order them a chocolate milk. 
(Look at me being all Durango health crazy!)

They both got their first real haircuts.

Maw-Maw bought JR a new dry erase board when she was here.
  How could the poor child possibly practice his spelling sentences on *gasp* scratch paper?!
Dry erase board or not, JR and I still hate spelling.

Maw-Maw must have also bought pink Dora band-aids because these are a new addition to the boys' bathroom.
Allegedly, The Dramatic One was bitten by The Boss.
Dora was the only thing that would stop the tears.

 I try my best not to brag on my kids too much.
But, man, JR practicing the piano makes me proud.

Daddy pulling up in the driveway!

Breakfast for dinner.

Sure Christmas was 7 weeks ago, but this book is still in heavy rotation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing l0 on the 10th. Anytime I get to see more pictures of my babies, I love it. MR

Friedt Family said...

We do breakfast for dinner a lot...LOVE!