Friday, April 18, 2008

Geography With Jason and JR

I got a text message at 1:30 AM that they had made it to Frankfurt, Germany. I called Jason when I was feeding babies at 3:30 AM and he said they were about to start an all day tour that would take them down the Rhine River. Some news that might make you feel better about gas prices here...Jason says gas is $9 a gallon in Frankfurt. I talked to JR and he said he watched 4 movies on the plane and that he didn't color. Jason said JR was good and only got upset because he didn't like the food. Being that JR is the pickiest eater on the planet that doesn't surprise me at all. BTW, the child who was supposed to just "sleep on the plane" slept 3 hours. They leave Frankfurt tonight on Lufthansa at 10:35 PM Germany time (that's 3:30 in the afternoon here) and should be in Johannesburg about 2:00 AM our time. Then it's another layover to catch their flight to Port Elizabeth. I'll keep you updated with their progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did JR see his great, great, great German Jew grandfather's ancestors?