Monday, April 21, 2008

A Note From Jason

One of the great things about Jason is that he is a fabulous story teller...Unfortunately, he is a very unfabulous emailer. I got a note from him yesterday afternoon and about the same time today..so about 9:30 PM their time. If you're wanting details, sorry, I have none....here are the unedited emails....

Hey, not sure if you can get this. In certain areas my email seems to work. We are at the ranch and completed the first day of hunting. I shot a blaesbuck for meat and tried to get a shot at a springbuck but we could not get to them. JR is having fun and for the most part he has been really good. How are the boys doing? We miss you. Let me know if this comes though
Love jason and jr

Today I shot a springbuck and a blue wilderbeast. Jr was good again today. Tomorrow Elizabeth will try for her lion.I will email again tomorrow.Jason and jr.

There it is, folks. That's all I got. Well, it's definitely better than nothing. But don't worry, blog audience, I'll come up with some stuff around here to keep you entertained!

3 comments:

Me Me Me said...

hahaha! At least you got something from him. :) I'm sure JR is having a blast! What an experience!!

Anonymous said...

Jason is a true male--telling the important stuff--today I shot a.... No reason to elaborate or get too wordy! Good to hear that JR is doing well and enjoying his African adventure. Lu

Anonymous said...

I'll try again - I am so glad JR is having fun, but then every day is a party for JR, whether it be a lion hunt or an elephant tracking day or a day at the park, for JR, it is a great time. We know Gary and Jason are having fun in the glory of their dreams - 3 generation hunting together - go figure!!!

Love and Miss you all - Granny Sherry