Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Picture Day Results

How hilarious is this picture? First of all, this looks like it was somebody's first day on the job as a class picture taker. Where are the risers? Don't we all have class pictures of us on risers? And where is the little sign in front that says who the teacher is and what year it is? And what about poor Mateo having to sit in the teacher's lap?! That poor child is going to be scarred for life. I asked JR why Mateo was sitting in the teacher's lap and he said, "that's where they told him to sit." And then they have the teacher's aid standing, making her look totally out of place. I guess it would have looked okay if Hassan, the 7 year old posing as a Pre-K student, was still in their class. He would have at least come up to her shoulder. I also have to point out Miracle's hair. JR said, "Mommy, Miracle sure had big balloon hair that day." Why yes, JR, she sure does! So, I'm not loving JR's hair (remember I even used hairspray that morning) but it looks the same as all the other boys, so I guess it's okay. At least he has a normal smile, sometimes he contorts his face while saying "cheese" into something that I can't even describe. One final note on this picture, how many crowns have these 2 women earned in heaven having to teach 13 Pre K boys everyday? I can hardly handle JR....now add 12 just like him, Agh!

Okay, so I got out Jason's kindergarten class picture to show what a class picture should look like. I would have posted my own, but all that kind of stuff is at my parents' house. I labeled Jason so you can find him easily. And I'm not being biased because he's my husband, but I must say, he is the cutest and by far has the best hair in the class. Check out his teacher, she looks so young! And skinny! BTW, Jason, love your shirt...I can totally see your dad wearing one just like it today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED the pictures. I really looked at Jason's pic to see what Kyle will look like in his K picture. Picture Day is so cool. We always say, "Line up from tallest to shortest" and then there's a fight over height until everybody says, "Cheese". Mom

Anonymous said...

Well that brought out a chuckle in me - sort of a trip down memory lane.

Granny Sherry

Me Me Me said...

Awww Jason looks so cute! Just like JR!!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are too cute! JR looks just like you Jan! Yes, we do have a mind set about what those class pictures are supposed to look like. And I think I could have picked out Jason without the label. thanks for sharing. Lu

Kristi said...

JR looks so handsome - even if his hair wasn't like you wanted it!