Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mini Matthew McConaughey

Now that it's 80 degrees everyday, I've noticed that my oldest child is always shirtless. Sunday I looked out the window and found him washing his 4-wheeler. He's SO Jason, he washed that 4-wheeler for an hour.
But, he's not just shirtless when he's playing in the water. One of the first things he'll tell me when he gets home from school is, "Mommy, I'm hot." and off comes the shirt. I looked out the window today, and here he comes down his slide, shirtless and wearing his "fireman" boots...it was definitely a look. But I just had to get the camera out when I saw him riding his bike. Training wheels-check. Spiderman helmet-check. Shirtless-check.

So does this mean I don't have a Mini Me, but a Mini Matthew McConaughey? Is my child going to start coming home from school and telling me, "You just gotta keep livin’, man. L-I-V-I-N.” Is he going to demand we start taking road trips in an Airstream RV? Will JR start taking bongo lessons? I guess only time will tell.
BTW, when I googled Matthew to find out how to spell his last name, I came across Matt Damon's impression of him. It is hilarious. Check it out if you haven't seen it. Too funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuYD2cwMbpw

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Ummm...well, I hope JR decides to wear deodorant in the future! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Well that is hilarious!!!! I truly needed that laugh. I don't have time to work - I am too busy trying to keep up with you, the kids and all your leads for entertainment.

Granny Sherry

Me Me Me said...

JR showing off the goods already, huh? ;)
hahaha!