Thursday, April 10, 2008

To Reed From Kyle

Dear Reed,
Being that I'm a whole minute older than you, I thought I would play the big brother card here and fill you in on some things. You see, Mommy and I really like to catch a nap after JR gets on the school bus. And it gets really hard for us to nap when you're kicking me and fussing so loud. There's kinda a rule about these things, Bro. Take it from me, if your stomach is full, and your diaper is clean, then your supposed to just chill. Now that doesn't mean you have to sleep, you're perfectly welcome to just hang out and look around the room with those big eyes of yours. But when you fuss for no reason, then that messes with my sleep routine. And, Dude, by the way, when you were sleeping this afternoon because you wouldn't sleep this morning, I totally talked Mom into rocking me in the rocking chair. So, I hope this note has helped you with the morning schedule. Remember, a rested mommy is a happy mommy!
Love, Kyle

2 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL! I love how Kyle already throws in "dude" and "bro"!

Anonymous said...

You better get your 2 cents in now Kyle cause I bet the Reed has are really good comeback - he is not exactly the silent one!!!!

Granny sherry