Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby Talk 5


Kyle: Saturday was finally warm enough for Mommy and Daddy to take us swimming.
Reed: We have to go watch JR swim everyday at swimteam practice, so I was excited to try it out myself.
K: Really? I'm way more interested in getting the other moms to hold me at swimteam than watching JR.

R: As you can see, I'm a natural swimmer. Daddy put me in, and my legs just started kicking.
K: Umm, Nooo. You kick your legs ALL the time. It wasn't like you were really trying to swim, you were just doing what you always do.
R: Maybe so, but you were just doing what you always do too...sitting in Mommy's arms.
K: I wouldn't be talking Mr. Have to be Held or I'll Cry Nonstop.


R: Anyway, let's take another look at me...SWIMMING


R: And another look at you....SITTING


K: Look, there I am on the right hand side...See, I can swim...I just prefer warm spa water treatments to the pool water that's all.


R: Well, we did both go for a floaty ride for a bit.
K: Okay, that was fun.
R: It was a fun day at the pool!

No comments: