Friday, June 27, 2008

Baby Talk 7


Kyle(in red): Well, lookie here at what I found, Reed.
Reed: Well, well, well, if it isn't JR's favorite toy, Buzz Lightyear.
K: Yep, the same Buzz Lightyear that got to go to Africa when we had to stay home.
R: I heard Mommy say something about "leaving for vacation tomorrow". Do you think he'll get to go and we'll have to stay home again?


K: Not if we have anything to do with it.
R: Yeah, I'm with ya bro...So what do we do?
K: Just follow my lead...you'll catch on.


K: Take that Buzz! Arghhhh...
R: Let's see, ummm, I'll just give him a little push...
K: Out of my way, Reed...I'll take this one for the team!


K: Oh yeah, Buzz...You won't have me pinned for long! I've been eating my veggies!


K: EEE-YAH! Pile Driver! I'll show you 'to infinity and beyond'!


K: HOO-YAH! Pile driver with a leg bite..Who's your daddy now, Buzz? Huh? Huh, Space Ranger?!
R: KYLE, Hurry here comes Mommy and JR!


K: Um, Hi Mommy, We were just wondering if we were coming with you on vacation?
R: Oh, Yea! We sure are glad to hear that! We can't wait to go on vacation.


K: What's that JR? No, we've just been hanging out with Buzz...I really like him, I've just been up here holding his hand.
R: Yeah JR, he's really great, but as you can see I haven't touched him at all....Ummm...So, let's talk about this 'vacation thing'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny! Enjoy your vacation. The boys really look a lot alike in these pictures. Maw maw