Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Going Postal-The Final Chapter

Now check out this face. Can you believe it?! Me neither. JR and I were upstairs moving his stuff into his new room and I looked out the window and saw a package by the gate.
Me: "JR, there's a package by the gate."
JR: "My package is here! My package is here!"
Me: "JR, I don't think it's for you. They told me they can't find your package." It's probably for the babies."
JR: "It's not for the babies, and it's not for you. It's MY package from MY Ayi!"
Me: "Well, don't get your hopes up, but run outside and get it."
JR comes through the door with package.

JR: "Mommy! It had my name on it!"
Me: "It does?!"
And then I saw it. Chinese writing. I guess packages do just turn up after a half a month of being lost...or maybe it has something to do with Jason making a phone call to the post office yesterday. Either way....It's here!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness! From the Queen of Believing in Miracles.

Me Me Me said...

Awesome!! I'm glad JR got his package and I know Ayi will be so happy to know he got it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, JR and I know Ayi was happy too. I won't say I am sad it is over, as I am really happy for JR, but I really did enjoy the episodes - very entertaining when you are stuck at work all day with no Kramer to watch!!!

G.S.

Kristi said...

Look at that happy face! I know he was very excited.