Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Charleston Day 1


Here's where we're staying. Isn't their house awesome?! This is the front and side view. I feel like such a Southern Belle.
Here's JR and Meredith on Market Street in Historic Downtown Charleston.
At the Aquarium...Lots of native South Carolina sea life.
The kids loved going to Blackbeard's last night. It's like a better Chuck E. Cheese or Incredible Pizza. Here they are playing golf...I'm loving having Anita's girls with me for pictures. I'm used to begging JR just to stand still, and the girls want to pose and take multiple pictures, they even make recommendations on good picture spots....ahhhhh, girls.....
We ended the night at Blackbeard's with a go-cart race. Madison and I came in last, but she told me I was a great driver. Jason said JR screamed, "We're Winning! Do we get a trophy?!" the whole time. I'm not sure who was the true winner, but I do know that Jason/JR and Anita/Meredith passed us up.... twice.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

looks like y'all are having a great time! They have a GORGEOUS house!!!

Me Me Me said...

Ooohh looks like so much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a house! The girls have really grown. I know y'all are really having fun. M R