Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Title!

So what do you think of our new blog title? It's always bugged me that we didn't have a fun, catchy title. "The Ingy Family" just didn't seem to cut it. I've been trying to come up with something for awhile. And although "Jan" is pretty easy to work with (my favorite I came up with being "Jivin' at the JANBOREE"), I wanted something that included the whole family since they're my main blogging subjects. Needless to say, not only is Ingersoll a mouth full to say, it's also really hard to rhyme and/or use in an alliteration (there's a reason it's always easy to find "I" stationary). Of course I tried to work myself into the new title proclaiming myself Empress of the Ingpire, but I guess that'll just have to be implied.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Love it!

Friedt Family said...

Love the new title!! And yes, your new title was implied as well and I love that too:-)

Joseph said...

what about the Ingylorious Bastards? Lol... I'd love to see if this makes it to the comments. Come on--it's pretty good, you have to admit

Anonymous said...

"INGPIRE"...hadn't thought of that one. I'm INGPRESSED with your INGCREDIBLE subject matter (my precious grandchildren) Maw Maw

Jan said...

Yes, JD, Ingylorious is quite good...we'd just have to rethink the other part ;-)

Anonymous said...

I was expecting to see you in Ingpire Costumes. Cute catchy title.
Lu

GS said...

The one and only Empress, your highness, love it. Great new picture of you all, except that Kyle is almost absent. Looks like fall has really set it up there in cold country. Pretty soon it will be white. Lookin' forward to a white Christmas again, been a long time.