Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hair It Is

Growing up my mom used to tell me that I had to find a husband with good hair because we were just all out of hair genes. Well, I did just that. Jason has all kinds of hair, and luckily so does JR. I know I'm lacking in the hair department, so I wasn't really surprised to see JR's drawing of me only contained 4 strands of hair. I tease, curling iron, velcro roll, and spray it...but JR's right, it does pretty much just look like this:


Now what I wasn't expecting was for JR to already realize how superior that Ingersoll hair really is. And just in case you have any questions who's who, JR has ever so graciously labeled himself.
Really? Bald? He's drawn himself a head full of hair o' fabulous and didn't even give me my 4 strands. These Ingersolls and their hair...it's so amazing others appear bald in their presence. But on the bright side, at least he drew me skinny!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA! I love it! JR cracks me up. And, just for the record, I think your hair is lovely. And, yes, there are A LOT of hunters in Dgo. You just have to look past all the mariposa-chasing tree huggers to find us. We're the ones wearing camo...

GS said...

I guess we will have to give JR a lesson in 'how to win friends and influence people'. Exploiting his finer qualities many not always be the best way.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE children's art. Maw Maw