Monday, October 12, 2009

The Right to Bear Arms

I'm actually in shock over how cute JR's school picture turned out. He's not making his squinty smiley face, crazy eyebrows, and you can barely see the red spots on his chin from his Chapstick issues. I'm not a fan of school pictures, and I certainly didn't have high hopes for this one. The child was wearing a sweatshirt hoodie as he left the house, so I was bracing myself for his hair to be in every possible direction. But what I wasn't expecting is that one of my child's appendages would be missing. Check out his left arm. Oh that's right, he doesn't have one! Pretty conspicuous if you ask me...the native Texan that hunts wildlife and has parents that don't bike hundreds of miles on the weekends has his arm mysteriously disappear in his school picture? Hummm, coincidence? I think not. Anybody have the number to Fox News? I smell a conspiracy!

4 comments:

GS said...

That is a really good picture, JR, you handsome thing. The arm missing for the moment must not have been to painful from the big smile on his face.

Anonymous said...

I'm Proudly displaying that little cutie on the fridge. Did you get a discount on the picture pkg. for missing parts? Maw Maw

Joseph said...

well fox news certainly is the place to go for a conspiracy ;)

Anonymous said...

does he even own a shirt like that or did they photo shop him into the shirt too? Emily