Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Great Pumpkin

As I mentioned, yesterday we rode The Great Pumpkin Express to The Great Pumpkin Patch. (On a side note, TGP Patch doubles as The North Pole when the Polar Express starts up.) After meeting Charlie Brown and Lucy, we spent about an hour and half at TGP Patch. The kids had a blast with all the activities, but as you'll see, I think they had the most fun in the hay maze selecting their pumpkins.






Kyle was probably the most excited about the train ride. You can see in the first two pictures he's holding his own train that he brought along for the ride. Here he is running at a full Kyle sprint towards the train as it was pulling up.

4 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh my goodness your boys are so stinkin cute and getting bigger by the day! :) It looks like you guys had a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering if I can't get John to grow pumpkins...maybe I can get him to stack the hay in a maze. Looked like a fun time. Maw Maw

GS said...

Great pictures - the color in the trees behind the train is almost glowing.

Anonymous said...

How fun for you!
Fall is Durango is awesome.
Lu