Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Make-Over

I'm actually a little nervous about this post. I'm quite certain I'll have my Durango Card* taken away from me over this, so I might have to hide out for a few days.
Hunter came to me as a puppy to be my "beautiful show Bichon". He kept that title until JR was born, and since the little guys came along, Hunter's beautifulness has not been high on the list. In fact, I think it might have slid right off the list. (Which is completely unDurangoan of me.) As you can see, "bad perm" doesn't even begin to describe his look as of late. But I think I'll be back in the good graces of the Durango Dog Police after they see Mr. Hunter now. Hunter, you better keep your eyes open wide so we can find you in the snow. Now that's what I call a make-over, my Beautiful Show Bichon!


* A Durango Card is a fictional document Jason and I have invented when talking about this town and specifically its love of dogs, nature, and bicycling.
For Example: When seeing someone had hit a bicycler with his car (nobody was hurt) we said, "Ohh! Bet they get their Durango Card taken away!"

No comments: