Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm So Well Rested!

Such a wonderful morning I had! School was delayed for 2 hours and I made the executive decision not to tell JR before he went to bed last night. (If he had known, he would have been up at 6:00. Telling JR he gets to sleep in is a sure fire way to have him awake 5:58.) Thinking it was a normal school day, I heard the elephant thudding, I mean, pitter-patter of JR's feet at 7:42. 7:42...Ahhh. Sleeping in was beyond fabulous! The babies and I headed out to Tiny Tots and we were the only ones there. How come the native Texan was the only one at The Tots?! What's up with that, Coloradoans? Well, maybe it had to do with people's cars around town still looking like this. (And please forgive my poor picture taking skills...these were shots taken as I drove by.)




And before we go, let's check in with the Ingy Kitchen Counter Weather Station. Shall we have a little look-see?
Yep, that's what negative 2 looks like, Texas.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee for sleeping in! Our girls slept in until 7:30 on Tuesday morning. Of course, Jerome & I were up till midnight shoveling, but still! And, at our house it was -15 this morning. And my Phoenix family is freaking out because its 50 there. Wimps...

kyle and robin said...

we had a snow day...so we holed up in the house all day. looks like your snow was heavy and wet - ours is powdery and blowing around like crazy (30mph winds!). the high temp tomorrow is going to be 9 with windchills of -28. gotta love winter!!

GS said...

-2!! oh my goodness, well that settles it, I DON"T have enough warm clothes. Guess reality set in - a white Christmas doesn't happen in 70 degree weather does it.