Sunday, December 13, 2009

It Was a Party!

I know I've gone 2 days without updating, but I've been in fast and furious baking and cleaning-up mode. I was getting pretty nervous that I would be the one eating all these baked goods when it started snowing yesterday. But with 44 people coming by last night, I'd say our open house was a huge success. Jason's Texas chili (7 pounds of meat worth) was a big hit with the Coloradoans, and my baked goods seemed to go over well with our younger guests. And you know it was a fun party if we were too busy to take pictures! Harry took this one of Jason and me before the party started, and it's the only one we took all night. Although, I did snap some pictures of the tables right before the guests arrived.

Sausage, craker, and cheese platters also a huge hit. Leftovers = none!

Baked goods area

Candy cane kiss brownie bites...super yummy

Beverage center (And yes, that's that the super yummy slightly famous coffee punch in the punch bowl.)
\

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a brownie bite right now. Y'all looked festive, tables looked yummy..I say that's a party.

Friedt Family said...

Yummy!! Too bad my private jet was in for an oil change or we would have definitely flown in for the occasion!!

GS said...

Looks like a great party with fatastic food and pretty good lookin' host and hostess I must say.